How does The Psychotherapist-Network work better for your practice?
You design and manage your own WordPress site. While this site is within our network, it is also indexed directly by Google and other search engines. It will be easy for you to tweak how your site will list on Google and add the keyword content on every page that are most relevant to your practice. You are the editor of your own WordPress website. We think this gives you a great way to reach out to potential clients via the Internet. But not to worry, we are there to guide you!
Only individual practices are listed in the Psychotherapy-Network. No psychotherapy group practices will be listed on the Psychotherapy Mental Health Network site.
Outline of The Psychotherapy-Network Sign Up Process:
- Start by reading about the benefits of joining us, Terms Of Service.
- Then plan and prepare your content, See details below.
- FAX us the vital information about your practice, See details below.
- Use your PayPal account register online.
- If you do not have a PayPal account then you may request a manual Paypal email invoice using the Manual Invoice Request form. Once payment has been received, then your account will be created for you and you will be notified.
Click here to Request Manual Account Creation and Invoicing
- Promotional Offer: Use the Jumpstart Request form and we will help you get your site started.
To complete your Registration
FAX the following information about your practice to toll free 877-396-0441:
(a) Proof of an unencumbered state licensure and federal NPI number in a professional psychotherapy field in the state where you are marketing your services.
(b) Proof of current malpractice insurance with minimum limits of $1,000,000/$2,000,000.
Go to top of page.